Swedish Massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for relaxation.
Besides the calming benefits, Swedish massage is thought to be good for:
- Massage muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- Improving circulation by increasing oxygen flow in the blood
- Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple
- Reducing emotional and physical stress
Our 45 Minute Spa Massage includes:
- back cleanse with hot towels
- back exfoliation
- 5 minute hand massage
- 5 minute foot massage
- 25 minute back massage
|30 Minute Massage||£29|
|45 Minute Massage||£39|
|60 Minute Massage||£49|
|45 Minute Spa Back Massage||£45|
Ready to book?
If you want to book any off our Anti-Wrinkle Injections treatments you can book and pay online using the link below.
Or submit your enquiry via the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.